All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasing numbers of people are discovering that camping is an ecomical and attractive holiday option. At last, here is a book that will tell you all you need to kw about planning the perfect family camping trip. Whether it is a weekend in North Wales or two weeks in the Costa Brava, this attractively presented, all-colour manual will take you through choosing, buying and looking after tents, trailer tents and the many other accessories and equipment.
- Author BiographyPeter Frost worked at the Camping and Caravanning Club - the world's largest camping organisation, with over 430,000 members - for over 25 years and was Communications Director when he retired in 2006. He edited the club's Camping and Caravanning magazine for 12 years and writes and broadcasts widely on all aspects of camping. He travels extensively and has camped in more than 30 countries, from Iceland to South Africa.
- Author(s)Peter Frost
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.