All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChef Brad Smoliak takes haute cuisine out-of-doors as he delivers an accessible, diverse and delicious set of tried-and-true recipes for the barbecue. Learn the best way to grill different cuts of meats, learn what rubs' to use, find out how to smoke meats using different woods in order to achieve amazing flavours, and discover other foods that can be successfully put on the barbie.'
- Author(s)Brad Smoliak
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Weight398 g
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.11
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.26
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.31
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.