All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe pet bird population continues to rise and bird fanciers love canaries. As clearly demonstrated by Tweetie, canaries are fun-but they're also beautiful birds that are available in a variety of stunning colors. This book will provide new canary owners with everything they need to kw to properly house, feed and maintain the health of their bird.
- Author BiographyDIANE GRINDOL is the former editor of Bird World and pet advisor for the American Cockatiel Society, and is a regular contributor to Bird Talk and Birds USA. She gives bird care classes and is the author of The Complete Book of Cockatiels.
- Author(s)Diane Grindol
- PublisherHowell Books
- Date of Publication09/02/2000
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleYour Happy Healthy P
- Series Part/Volume Number132
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.