All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to give children with cancer a brief insight as to what cancer is; to encourage them to ask questions about their diagsis, treatment, and care; to inform themselves so they aren't scared of the unkwn; and to then become a beacon of answers for friends and family.
- Author(s)Michael Dawson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.