All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne night out of the blue, Ratchet Clark's ill-natured mother uproots her from Florida without a second thought. Ratchet is on a train to Maine for a summer with relatives within the blink of an eye. But these aren't just any relatives. Ratchet's ninety-two-year old great-aunts, twins Penpen and Tilly, live life in their secluded home on their own terms. They were born together, they grew up together, they live together, and they plan to die together. Through thick wilderness, down forgotten, bear-ridden roads, a plethora of strange family history, and a slew of unwelcome guests, Ratchet may just learn what a family can be after all. Unwelcome guests might just bring the greatest gifts of all. By turns dark and humorous, Polly Horvath offers readers eugh quirky characters and outrageous situations to leave them reeling!
- Author BiographyPolly Horvath is the author of many children's books, including Everything on a Waffle, a Newbery Honor book; The Trolls; and The Pepins and Their Problems (all available from Square Fish). She lives in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Polly Horvath
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.