All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $11.69Free postage
- AU $14.05Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the most successful of the varied work of the great English poet and dramatist, this ghost story by Oscar Wilde must be considered one of the most popular, but w relatively unkwn. It is an amusing chronicles of the Ghost of Canterville Chase when his ancestral halls became the home of the American Minister to the Court of St.James.
- Author BiographyOscar Wilde was born in Dublin in 1854. A brilliant poet, playwright, and wit, Wilde was a phenomenon in 19th century England, advocating the importance of style in life and art. Wilde studied at Oxford University then left for America where his flamboyant personality and air of sophistication and eccentricity caused a media sensation. He was immortalised by the stories he wrote for children such as The Happy Prince and his supernatural masterpiece, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
- Author(s)Oscar Wilde
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/1980
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight60 g
- Width165 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.