All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collectible cookbook features food from some of the Cape's most distinctive kitchens, including the Chatham Bars Inn, the Coonamessett Inn, the Bramble Inn, and many more. Authentic Cape Cod recipes include Cape Cod Christmas Scallops, Christmas Cod, Captain Irving's Fish Chowder, Cranberry Pies, Sandwich Glass Pie, Plantation Gingerbread, White Christmas Pumpkin Cheesecake, Creamy Rich Eggg, and Christmas Beach Plum Rum.
- Author BiographyMark Jasper is the director of sales and marketing for Our World of Books and the author of several books, including Good Night Charleston, Good Night Ocean, Good Night Florida Keys, Haunted Cape Cod & the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Saint Augustine, Florida. Holly Shaker is a widely collected folk artist based in Sandwich on Cape Cod.
- Author(s)Mark Jasper
- PublisherOn Cape Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationDennis, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOn Cape Publications
- Content Note58 b/w illus
- Weight299 g
- Width171 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.