All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a summer night like any other, an emergency call sounds in the quarters of Andira Tal, Lancer of Alsea. The news is shocking: t only is there other intelligent life in the universe, but it's landing on the planet right w. Tal leads the first responding team and ends up rescuing aliens who have a frightening story to tell. They protected Alsea from a terrible fate-but the reprieve is only temporary. Captain Ekayta Serrado of the Fleet ship Caphen serves the Protectorate, a confederation of worlds with a common political philosophy. She has just sacrificed her ship to save Alsea, yet political maneuvering may mean she did it all for thing. Alsea is w a prize to be bought and sold by galactic forces far more powerful than a tiny backwater planet. But Lancer Tal is t one to accept a fate imposed by aliens, and she'll do whatever it takes to save her world.
- Author(s)Fletcher Delancey
- PublisherYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYlva Verlag E.Kfr.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.