All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Juliet, a woman possessed by a fear of dust, life is spiralling out of control. Sexually harassed at work and frustrated by her parched, twelve-year relationship with James, Juliet escapes on holiday to France where she becomes romantically involved with Antoine. But he works with horses and Juliet is faced with one of her worst fears - dust. And all is t as it seems. What part does Veronique play in Antoine's life? She is close to him, but how close? And what kind of relationship does Antoine want with Juliet? To confuse things for her even more, when a storm traps them all in a cabin one night, she finds herself invited to share the only bed. Back in England, only one thing is clear: she has to leave James. But as she begins to believe in a future with Antoine she finds herself trapped in the tangled web of the relationship between him and Veronique.
- Author BiographyFiona McClean is the acclaimed author of 'From Under the Bed'. She was born in Dusseldorf, Germany as the daughter of an army family. After studying Fine Arts at the University of Wales, Newport, she now lives the life of an accomplished painter in South France. Fiona loves to spend her time writing and painting, walking and horse riding. 'The Cappuccino Kiss' is her second novel.
- Author(s)Fiona McClean
- PublisherRoman Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHowrah
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRoman Books
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.