Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDecorated war hero, Captain Richard Gaines has given up his commission in the Royal Navy. He stalks the docks seeking relief from the nightmares of Trafalgar. One night, he happens upon a woman who captures his attention, and his heart. In a series of random coincidences, Richard is compelled toward Mrs. Wood, just as circumstantial evidence suggests that Mr. Wood may be involved in sedition. Returning to England after a decade away, Amanda Wood is on a mission to save herself and her daughter from the prison of her marriage. Meeting the Captain seems heaven sent when he reveals an acquaintance with her only friend and brings an invitation for a visit - and a chance to escape. Her joy is short-lived when her husband insists on going with her. The situation takes a grievous turn when Amanda's husband kidnaps their daughter. Richard must save her, but to do that he must engage the enemy at sea. And it appears Amanda's husband may be a nefarious pirate. With limited armaments and a damaged vessel, Richard kws he has only one chance to rescue the little girl. When the battle is over, to the victor, go the spoils. Yet, Richard must overcome his tormented past in order to begin a future with the woman he loves. However, Amanda holds a secret that could destroy that very same future.
- Author BiographyAnne Gallagher was a professional chef for over twenty years. Now she writes traditional Regency Romance with heroines who are not afraid to speak their minds. Her heroes, on the other hand, do not realize when they've met their match. Sparks fly, sexual tension sizzles, but never spills out of the pan, so-to-speak. Anne believes you don't have to end up in the bedroom to have a good book. Currently, Anne Gallagher lives in the Foothills of the Piedmont in North Carolina with her daughter, three dogs and a cat named Henry David Thoreau.
- Author(s)Anne Gallagher
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.