Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAD 51. Bran is a slave, a prisoner of Rome, but dreams of one day returning to his homeland, Britannia, to fight against the Romans. When the proud young slave is overheard criticizing Rome, he is thrown into prison and faces execution the next day. Luckily, his cell mate Caratacus is a very special prisoner indeed - a British chief. He believes he has a way to save both their skins, but he'll need Bran's help. A tale based on a key moment in Roman history, full of Terry Deary's dark humour and dry wit.
- Author BiographyTerry Deary began his writing career with fiction for A&C Black. He is now author of over 140 fiction and non-fiction books, which have been published in 32 languages. His historical fiction for older children Tudor Terror has been praised as a marvellous blend of fact and fiction (School Librarian). His non-fiction has been consistently in the best-seller lists since 1994. His Horrible Histories celebrated their 10th anniversary in 2003, having sold 10 million copies worldwide and been adapted as television animations, theatre tours and museum exhibitions. Terry Deary was voted Outstanding children's non-fiction author of the 20th Century by Books for Keeps magazine
- Author(s)Terry Deary
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRoman Tales
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb&w
- Weight70 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Flook
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.