About this product
- DescriptionThe summer after junior year of high school looks bleak for Alton Richards. His girlfriend has dumped him, he has money and job, and his parents insist that he drive his great-uncle Lester, who is old, blind, very sick, and very rich, to his bridge club four times a week and be his cardturner. But Alton's parents aren't the only ones trying to worm their way into Lester Trapp's good graces. There is Trapp's longtime housekeeper, his alluring young nurse, and the crazy Castaneda family. Alton soon finds himself intrigued by his uncle, by the game of bridge, and especially by the pretty and shy Toni Castaneda, as he struggles to figure out what it all means, and ultimately to figure out the meaning of his own life.
- Author(s)Louis Sachar
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.