All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a comprehensive introduction for all professionals working with bilingual children. For speech therapists, doctors, psychologists, counsellors, teachers, special needs personnel, the book addresses important issues at a practical level.
- Author BiographyColin Baker is Emeritus Professor at Bangor University, UK. He is the author of research publications, books for parents and an encyclopedia, all on the subject of bilingualism, as well as the 5 previous editions of this textbook. He is the former co-editor of the Bilingual Education and Bilingualism books series for Multilingual Matters.
- Author(s)Colin Baker
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.