All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWithin the business community, succession planning plays a key role in an organizations strategic initiatives. Within healthcare, however, it has been largely overlooked. Without careful planning, healthcare organizations risk a catastrophic gap in leadership continuity that could jeopardize operational cost management, quality of care improvement, and regulatory compliance. How do you close that dangerous gap? Thoughtful succession planning. The Career Handoff helps healthcare and nurse leaders proactively preserve and pass on their valuable kwledge and wisdom to new generations. With an approach that emphasizes mentoring and sustainability of expertise, this book aims to facilitate smooth transitions and the continued viability of healthcare organizations. Authors Kathy Malloch and Tim Porter-OGrady share their extensive kwledge through guidelines, stories, and lived experiences. For those with retirement on the horizonand their potential successorsThe Career Handoff offers insightful guidance and succession planning strategies that position healthcare organizations for a sustainable, successful future.
- Author(s)Kathy M Malloch,Timothy Porter-O'Grady
- PublisherSIGMA Theta Tau International, Center for Nursing Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSIGMA Theta Tau International, Center for Nursing Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.