Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYour resume may have gotten you the interview, but a career portfolio will get you the job employers are interested in actions, t words. And a career portfolio shows them that you have the skills, talent, kwledge, and personality they want. With The Career Portfolio Workbook learn how to create a winning portfolio that will land you the mega-bucks job of your dreams. No longer used only by creative professionals, a career portfolio is the tool to add to your career-search arsenal - whether you're looking for a new job, going for a promotion, changing careers, or seeking admission to college or graduate school. The Career Portfolio Workbook guides you step-by-step through the process of building a targeted collection of documents that provide employers with concrete evidence of what you've done in the past and what you can bring to their organization in the future.Based on extensive research with hiring managers and job seekers, The Career Portfolio Workbook demonstrates how a carefully considered and well-presented portfolio can best validate your skills and accomplishments and how it can be your most effective self-marketing device during the interview. Win the competitive edge on your next interview with a commanding career portfolio that packs a punch.Complete with checklists, charts, and worksheets, The Career Portfolio Workbook covers: how a career portfolio is an effective tool for all professions; what examples and documents to include in your career portfolio; how to arrange your documents for quick and easy access; creating a portfolio quickly when you have limited time; selecting the right documents for each occasion; how to use your portfolio during the interview to land the job; developing a resume you can use in conjunction with your portfolio; using your portfolio during performance reviews to get a raise or promotion; updating, maintaining, and improving your portfolio throughout your career; and much more. Frank Satterthwaite, Ph.D., and Gary D. D'Orsi, Ed.D., M.B.A., are career coaches with Career P.E.A.K.S. LLC. They have taught their invative approach to career portfolios to thousands at colleges, universities, businesses, and job-training programs around the nation.
- Author BiographyFrank Satterthwaite, Ph.D., and Gary D'Orsi are on the faculty of Johnson & Wales University. Satterthwaite is an executive coach with the leadership-development firm Dimensional Leadership. D'Orsi is a trainer for Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical.
- Author(s)Frank Satterthwaite,Gary D'Orsi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/12/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight607 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.