All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTropical cuisines steeped in history: All the ingredients and techniques, and 150 sensational step-by-step recipes This book takes you on a vibrant food journey through the tastes of the Caribbean, Central America and South America. This comprehensive reference guide introduces unusual ingredients and techniques, and outlines the fascinating history and culture of the region. It features over 150 recipes, from street food and snacks to main courses, breads and drinks, with clear step-by-step instructions to ensure perfect results. From the mountains of southern Chile and the vast plains of Argentina to the tropical Caribbean islands, this book offers a comprehensive overview of Caribbean, Central and South American food and cooking. Traditional recipes are brought to life and stand alongside dishes that have been given an elegant modern twist. Try Cassava Chips, Sea Bass Ceviche, Jamaican Fish Curry, Rice and Peas, Avocado Salsa, Corn Tortillas, Banana Bread, Dulce De Leche, or Coconut Ice Cream. This book is a must for all adventurous cooks. Discover new ingredients and techniques, and re-create the authentic tastes of these deliciously varied cuisines.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood first visited Latin America in the 1970s and returned with an abiding love of the continent, its people and cuisine. She is an experienced food writer. Marina Filippelli is a Brazilian food writer and stylist who has lived mostly in London and Rome.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood,Marina Filippelli
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 500 photographs
- Weight1633 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.