All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines how globalization is altering the structure of the extremely foreign trade-dependent Caribbean ecomies. It treats these small ecomies together as a single ecomy by focusing on their common features.
- Author BiographyRANSFORD PALMER is Professor of Economics, Howard University, USA.
- Author(s)Ransford W. Palmer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEarly Modern Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.