Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAmelia: young, naive, in love. Geoff: charming, narcissistic, intelligent. In a decidedly European affair, a young couple consummates a courtship destined for differences. The resultant pregnancy provides a haunting yet charming backdrop for the challenges of love and its often unwanted decisions. In the first person and in a creative journal style, author Abigail Calkin explores three choices that Amelia can make--give birth, give the baby up for adoption, or abortion. The resultant exploration and mature reflection provides a unique and rich literary backdrop for the choices each young woman faces when pregnant.
- Author BiographyAbigail B. Calkin writes fiction and nonfiction. In addition to her books, she has many articles on behavior analysis and poems in print. Raised in Framingham Centre, Massachusetts and New York's Greenwich Village, she now lives in Alaska where she writes, gardens, hikes, and cross country skis.
- Author(s)Abigail B Calkin
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.