Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrue is intelligent, artistic, independent - and bored. Pressurized by her mother to make a conventional and dull marriage, she is delighted to escape London and seek retreat with her eccentric and bohemian aunt in Cornwall. A chance encounter with an attractive young artist on the sea shore leads to day after idyllic summer's day of exploring the Cornish countryside and coast. But there is something troubling Daniel and Prue, w deeply entangled, feels compelled to discover what it is. Voices in Summer Laura, newly married and ever conscious of the shadow of her husband Alec's first wife, takes a holiday with his family in Cornwall. Through the long, hot summer days she is charmed by the beautiful old house and the people she learns to kw and love. The sight of the sparkling, brilliant sea quiets for a while her uneasy spirit. Only an anymous letter, accusing her of having an affair, can threaten her new-found tranquillity.
- Author BiographyRosamunde Pilcher has written several novels, including the bestselling THE SHELL SEEKERS and COMING HOME.
- Author(s)Rosamunde Pilcher
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight120 g
- Width109 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.