All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA love te is delivered anymously to each inhabitant of Piazza Guy d'Arezzo in Brussels one morning, triggering a series of adventures that, over 600 pages, develop into a sumptuous comedy of manners that is sexy, sensual, affecting and encyclopaedic. Employing a roving camera technique that recalls the stylish cinematic tradition of French New Wave, The Carousel of Pleasure is a sexual and romantic saga told with a master storyteller's feel for character and plot, and a philosopher's preoccupation with what makes life truly worthwhile.
- Author BiographyEric-Emmanuel Schmitt is one of Europe's most popular and acclaimed authors and playwrights. His many novels and story collections include The Most Beautiful Bookin the World (Europa, 2009), Oscar and the Lady in Pink, and Monsieur Ibrahim and the Flowers of the Koran. A keen music lover, Schmitt has also translated into French The Marriage of Figaro and Don Giovanni from the original Italian. In 2001, he was awarded the French Academy's Grand Prix du Theatre. Schmitt divides his time between Paris and Brussels.
- Author(s)Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight771 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.