Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Case for Israel is an ardent defense of Israel's rights, supported by indisputable evidence. * Presents a passionate look at what Israel's accusers and detractors are saying about this war-torn country.* Dershowitz accuses those who attack Israel of international bigotry and backs up his argument with hard facts.* Widely respected as a civil libertarian, legal educator, and defense attorney extraordinaire, Alan Dershowitz has also been a passionate though t uncritical supporter of Israel.
- Author BiographyAlan Dershowitz is a Felix Frankfurter professor of law at Harvard Law School, one of the nation's foremost appellate lawyers, and a distinguished defender of individual liberties. He appears frequently on television and writes numerous articles for the New York Times and other newspapers and magazines. His many books include the #1 New York Times bestseller Chutzpah as well as The Vanishing American Jew, Why Terrorism Works, Shouting Fire, and, most recently, America Declares Independence, also from Wiley.
- Author(s)Alan Dershowitz
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication12/08/2003
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Weight578 g
- Width166 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.