Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionStarosta describes the formal properties of lexicase theory and its historical and metatheoretical relations to other current grammatical frameworks. He argues that it is preferable to other grammatical frameworks, as it is constrained eugh to have empirical content, simple eugh to be tested and applied to eugh languages to have a plausible claim to universality. Examples are drawn from English and various Asian, Pacific, Australian, and African languages.
- Author BiographyStanley Starosta was Professor of Linguistics at the University of Hawaii, USA.
- Author(s)Stanley Starosta
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- Series TitleLinguistics: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight561 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.