All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScooby-Doo and the rest of the Mystery Inc. gang are excited to be going to an airshow at their friend Kevin Ryan s airfield. The grand finale features a replica of the mysterious Silver Hawk, a World War II B-17 bomber plane famous for mysteriously vanishing before it ever went to war. But when it turns out to be the real Silver Hawk and that the hangar at the airfield is being haunted by ghost pilots, it becomes obvious that Scooby and the gang s crime-solving skills are needed. Can you help Scooby and the gang solve the mystery?
- Author(s)Michael Anthony Steele
- PublisherStone Arch Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYou Choose Stories: Scooby-Doo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Arch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scott Neely
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.