All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA shipment of disaur bones meant for a new exhibit has been stolen from the Capitol City Natural History Museum! But even worse, the group of paleontologists working on the shipment has disappeared too - and among them is Wilson Kipper's mother. Wilson and his friends are determined to get to the bottom of the mystery, but can they do it in time to save his missing mom?
- Author BiographySteve Brezenoff is the author of more than fifty middle-grade chapter books, including the Field Trip Mysteries series, the Ravens Pass series of thrillers, and the Return to Titanic series. In his spare time, he enjoys video games, cycling, and cooking. Steve lives in Minneapolis with his wife, Beth, and their son and daughter. Lisa K. Weber has been making art for kid's books, comics, and cartoons since graduating from Parsons School of Design in 2000. Her whimsically twisted illustrations have appeared in several publications, including The Ogre of Oglefort, and The Sisters 8, both Junior Library Guild selections, as well as The Bremen Town Musicians and the Hocus Pocus Hotel series from Capstone. She has contributed character designs and storyboards for Nickelodeon, Curious Pictures, and PBS Kids. Lisa currently lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Steve Brezenoff
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMuseum Mysteries: Museum Mysteries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa K. Weber
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.