All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most famous travelling reporter must attempt to catch an Emerald thief. When Captain Haddock meets a gipsy palm reader, he dismisses a forewarning about a beautiful lady's stolen jewels. But when the famous opera singer Bianca Castafiore suddenly descends on Marlinspike Hall, the gipsy's prediction seems to be all too real. Can Tintin catch the emerald thief? Join the most iconic character in comics as he embark on an extraordinary adventure spanning historical and political events, and thrilling mysteries. Still selling over 100,000 copies every year in the UK and having been adapted for the silver screen by Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson in 2011, The Adventures of Tintin continue to charm more than 80 years after they first found their way into publication. Since then an estimated 230 million copies have been sold, proving that comic books have the same power to entertain children and adults in the 21st century as they did in the early 20th.
- Author Biographyin both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2003
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Tintin
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width220 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.