All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionAN ANCIENT HIDDEN TREASURE STIRS UP A CUNNING PLOT! Teen Village International brings Frank and Joe to the south of France to rebuild a deserted town. The finished project will be a center for refugee children. But word is that the local castle is haunted -- by the centuries-old ghost of its lord, who hid a fortune in diamonds from bandits within its thick stone walls. Spooky lights, strange ises, and several close shaves convince the Hardys that someone is trying to sabotage the project. A pair of French twins, descendants of the owner, want to save the castle from developers. Every facet of the case leads to a dead end -- and the Hardys are hunting a desperate enemy!
- Author BiographyFranklin W. Dixon is the author of the ever-popular Hardy Boys books.
- Author(s)Franklin W. Dixon
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Hardy Boys
- Series Part/Volume Number168
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.