All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam has just received the best present of his life. It's an old, real-looking stone and wooden model of a castle, with a drawbridge, moat, and a finger-high knight to guard the gates. It's the mysterious castle his housekeeper has told him about, and even though William is sad she's leaving, w the castle is his!William can't wait to play with it--he's certain there's something magical about the castle. And sure eugh, when he picks up the tiny silver knight, it comes alive in his hand!Sir Simon tells William a mighty story of wild sorcery, wizards, and magic. And suddenly William is off on a fantastic quest to ather land and ather time--where a fiery dragon and an evil wizard are waiting to do battle . . . .
- Author BiographyElizabeth Winthrop is the award-winning author of books for all ages, including The Battle for the Castle and Counting on Grace, available in Yearling editions. She lives in New York City and the Berkshires.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Winthrop
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Trina Schart Hyman
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.