All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cat and the Canary is a melodrama in three acts written by John Willared in 1921. It was made into a number of movies: A silent film in 1927, a sound remake in 1930, a Spanish language remake also in 1930, a 1939 version with Bob Hope, a Swedish television film in 1961, and a British film in 1979.
- Author BiographyJohn Willard (1885-1942) was a Playwright, Screenwriter, Actor and Author. He is best remembered for his play The Cat and the Canary in which he played the part of Harry Blythe. The play enjoyed a long Broadway run in 1921-22.
- Author(s)John Willard
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.