All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiona Sampson's latest collection transforms the sensory world into an astonishingly new and vivid poetry. Here, dream and myth, creatures real and imagined, and the sights and sounds of 'distance and of home' all coalesce in a sustained meditation on time and belonging. Combining formal sophistication with metaphysical exploration, this is an incandescent work of renewal, beauty and risk.
- Author BiographyFiona Sampson has twice been shortlisted for the T. S. Eliot and Forward Prizes. Her work has been translated into more than thirty languages, and awarded a Cholmondeley Award,the Newdigate Prize, and the Zlaten Prsten (Macedonia), among others. A Fellow and Council Member of the Royal Society of Literature, she is Professor of Poetry at the University of Roehampton.
- Author(s)Fiona Sampson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Weight94 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.