All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImmerse yourself in the romance of Cath Kidston florals with this brand new colouring book.Everyone adores Cath florals, and w you can reimagine your favourites using your own colour scheme. Or you can choose to re-create the classic prints in their original colours. This is essential vintage colouring!
- Author BiographyCath Kidston first opened in West London in 1993, inspired by the idea of taking traditional prints and using them in a fresh, modern way. More than 20 years later, they are one of the most influential design brands in the UK.
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note43 black and white line illustrations
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cath Kidston
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.