All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated Bible storybook retells fifty well-kwn Bible stories just for children of ages four to eight. Each story ends with a God's Blessing, Faith to Grow, and a prayer. And for extra fun and hands-on learning, you and your child can enjoy the activities section included at the end of the storybook. The features include: 50 stories retold from Scripture; God's Blessing : helps emphasize the key message from each Bible story; Faith to Grow : personalizes the story and ties it to the Catholic faith and traditions, and ends with a prayer; four-color artwork throughout by Doris Ettlinger, artist of the Little House on the Prairie books; and fun crafts and activities.
- Author BiographyDoris Ettlinger uses a traditional, realistic art style with a warm color palette. She has illustrated some of the Little House on the Prairie books for HarperCollins Publishers. Laurie's first published work was a note passed to a boy in elementary school. You would have thought that this most embarrassing moment would have stopped her writing career. But instead, Laurie is the author of thirty books and author/illustrator of two more. Laurie lives in rural Ohio with her husband and two daughters and loves writing surrounded by horses, cattle, dogs, cats, and five turkeys.
- Author(s)Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton
- Date of Publication20/02/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width165 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Doris Ettlinger,Aleta Jenks
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.