All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a Catholic mom who prays for the wisdom and patience to get through each day? Do you pray for your children, husband, family and friends, and sometimes even yourself? For more than fifteen years, the award-winning CatholicMom.com website has been a trusted source for sound, practical, and spiritual guidance. Here, authors Lisa M. Hendey and Sarah A. Reinhard bring together more than eighty moms, dads, and trusted spiritual companions to provide fresh, uplifting meditations for every day of the year. You'll find encouragement when you're struggling, reassurance when you feel alone, and comfort when you're distracted by worry. Each day begins with a brief quotation from scripture, saints, recent popes, or important spiritual writers. A personal reflection - written by contributors including Danielle Bean, Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle, Lisa Mladinich, Elizabeth Scalia, Carolyn Woo, Mark Hart, and Jeff Young - focuses on some dimension of your spiritual, emotional, intellectual, or physical life.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Hendey is the founder and editor of CatholicMom.com and the bestselling author of The Handbook for Catholic Moms, A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms, The Grace of Yes, and The Chime Travelers children's fiction series. She serves at editor-at-large at Ave Maria Press. Sarah A. Reinhard is a Catholic author of several books. She is a speaker and freelance writer and blogger.
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleCatholicMom.com Book
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Weight476 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byLisa M. Hendey,Sarah A. Reinhard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.