All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sleepy cat up on the roof spies something interesting going on in the courtyard below - rushing around, guests...food! As the cat goes down to sneak scraps from the table he tells the story that he sees unfolding before him: Jesus turning water to wine. A charming slant on the famous Bible story, told and illustrated by two best-loved children's picture book creators.
- Author BiographyNick Butterworth started out as a typographic designer with the National Children's Home, going on to become a freelance graphic designer in collaboration with fellow children's writer and illustrator Mick Inkpen; he has also worked as a television presenter! He is best-known for his Percy the Park Keeper series, and his outstanding success makes him one of the most popular author-illustrators in contemporary children's fiction. Mick Inkpen is one of the top-selling picture book author-illustrators in the world with millions of readers, and his stories being translated into over twenty different languages. He started out as a graphic designer, during which time he started working with much-loved children's author Nick Butterworth, from whom he learned design and typography. Mick has won numerous awards world-wide including The British Book Award for Penguin Small, The British Book Award for the best illustrated book, for Lullabyhullabaloo, and Kipper won a BAFTA for best animated children's film in 1998.
- Author(s)Mick Inkpen,Nick Butterworth
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAnimal Tales
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCandle Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height250 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.