All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume deals with the Cauchy or initial value problem for linear differential equations. It treats in detail some of the applications of linear space methods to partial differential equations, especially the equations of mathematical physics such as the Maxwell, Schrodinger, and Dirac equations. Background material presented in the first chapter makes the book accessible to mathematicians and physicists who are t specialists in this area as well as to graduate students.
- Author BiographyHector O. Fattorini graduated from the Licenciado en Matematica, Universidad de Buenos Aires in 1960 and gained a Ph.D. in Mathematics from the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, in 1965. Since 1967, he has been a member of the Department of Mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Adalbert Kerber,Hector O. Fattorini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/12/1984
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.18
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight1110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Series Edited byG.-C. Rota,B. Doran,M. Ismail,T. Y. Lam,E. Wutwak,Philippe Flajolet,E. Lutwak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.