All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, David Sobek argues that there is single explanation for war: factors leading to war in one case may well lead to peace in ather. Understanding the onset of war, he contends, requires a movement away from single theories towards one that embraces the multi-faceted causes of war.
- Author BiographyDavid Sobek is Assistant Professor at Louisiana State University.
- Author(s)David Sobek
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.