All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe subconscious is overdue a software upgrade. This primitive and emotional part of your brain follows rules for keeping you safe and well based on the caveman days, where sabre-toothed tigers and other predators were the biggest threat. If you have ever had a battle going on in your head between what you believe you want to do, and the part of you that seems to hold you back, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyDawn Walton was born in North Wales in 1972. She is now a happily married mother of one girl and is a full-time Cognitive Hypnotherapist with her own practice in Dundee, Scotland.
- Author(s)Dawn C. Walton
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChangemakers Books
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.