Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by lovefilms2015
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $5.49Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by mechellieangelpie
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $127.00Trending at AU $155.27
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $66.52
- AU $115.00Trending at AU $125.81
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $74.20Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $13.25Trending at AU $17.71
- AU $64.39Trending at AU $108.08
About this product
- Product InformationRomulus Ledbetter (Samuel L. Jackson) once had a career as an acclaimed concert pianist, a position at the prestigious Juilliard School of Music, a loving wife and child. Then his life was devastated by the onset of paranoid schizophrenia. Now he is homeless, sleeping in a cave in Central Park. When, one morning, Ledbetter discovers the body of a street acquaintance near his cave, the police dismiss his murder claim and file it away as another homeless death. Ledbetter, however, is haunted by Scotty's death and, re-discovering a sense of purpose, begins his own investigation. Using his former elite connections, he uncovers a chilling link between Scotty and celebrated photographer, David Leppenraub and, in a daring and bizarre tactic to expose the truth, Ledbetter re-emerges as the brilliant musician he once was, accepted by the cream of New York and beyond. As he walks the fine line between brilliance and madness, Ledbetter discovers that if his own demons don't destroy him, the menacing, sinister truth about Scotty's death, could.
- TitleThe Caveman's Valentine
- Product Release Date20/03/2002
- Theatrical Release Year2000
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAnn Magnuson,Anthony Michael Hall,Colm Feore,Samuel L. Jackson
- DirectorsKasi Lemmons
- Rating InfoAdult Themes,Medium Level Violence
- Run Time101 minutes
- Primary GenreThriller
- Tag LineRomulus Ledbetter lives on the edge. The view is incredible.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.