All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas and his giant companion have disappeared. At the mercy of the evil king of Westland, in great peril, and with hope for escape, Thomas faces an impossible test for survival. Book Three caps this award-winning trilogy with a danger-ridden triple quest: save Thomas, redeem a lost people, and reverse the land's painful slide toward destruction. Can help be found in a mythical cave at the far edge of the world? Whispered legends speak of a ferocious tribe, fearsome obstacles, and fabled treasure. Join Thomas and his companions under an uneasy truce, risking all to seek the source of redemption-the Cavern of Promise-in a journey that could bring deliverance or doom.
- Author BiographyClark Burbidge was born and raised in the mountain valleys of the Rockies. He earned an MBA from the University of Southern California and a BS from the University of Utah. His finance career and his involvement in community and church service span over three decades. Clark and his wife, Leah, live near Salt Lake City, Utah, where they enjoy their blended family of ten children and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Clark Rich Burbidge
- PublisherDeep River Books LLC
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGiants in the Land
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep River Books LLC
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.