The Celestine Vision: Living the New Spiritual Awareness by James Redfield (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this step-by-step guide James Redfield begins his exploration of the emerging interest in spirituality around the globe. Beginning with a survey of the most common synchronistic experiences, he shows how those interested in broadening their spiritual perception can actually experience for themselves the shifts in consciousness that are changing the human world. Described as the most direct explanation of the new world vision presented in the phemenally successful Celestine fiction series, this fascinating and illuminating book reveals the author's inside view of how we are discovering the transcendent in our everyday existence and interpreting our individual synchronicity to find our destined purpose in life. Based on James Redfield's own experiences and those reported to him from every corner of the world since the writing of The Celestine Prophecy and The Tenth Insight, this book describes the first-hand growth techniques Celestine fans everywhere are looking for - perfectly setting the stage for the next remarkable book in the Celestine series, The Eleventh Insight.
- Author BiographyJAMES REDFIELD is the author of a number of critically acclaimed books, including The Tenth Insight, The Secret of Shambhala, The Celestine Vision and, of course the phenomenal international bestseller, The Celestine Prophecy, which spent more than three years on the New York Times bestseller list. This remarkable book was also the world's No.1 bestselling work of fiction for two consecutive years. James Redfield lives in Alabama with his wife Salle.
- Author(s)James Redfield
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.