All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFinite Element, Boundary Element, Finite Volume, and Finite Difference Analysis are all commonly used in nearly all engineering disciplines to simplify complex problems of geometry and change. But they all tend to oversimplify. The Cell Method is a more recent computational approach developed initially for problems in solid mechanics and electro-magnetic field analysis. It is a more algebraic approach, and it offers a more accurate representation of geometric and topological features. This will be perhaps the first book-length work in the world that explicates the Cell Method and that shows how useful it can be for practical problem solving, especially in problems in solid mechanics.
- Author BiographyElena Ferretti Bologna, Italy; Research Faculty, School of Engineering; University of Bologna, Italy.
- Author(s)Elena Ferretti
- PublisherMomentum Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHighland Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMomentum Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width188 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.