All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatterns of fascinating intricacy are the legacy of ancient Celtic artists, who intertwined the beauty of the natural world with the mystery of the spiritual world, as it was then perceived. In these designs, fantastic men, beasts, birds and serpents writhe and bite their way through twisting bands of ktwork and swirling spirals, in dazzling, never-ending linear displays. Artists, crafts people, colourists, and all who love pure design will find these pages, inspired by the Celtic tradition, absorbing and challenging for use in stencilling, needlework, calligraphic design and many other applications.
- Author BiographyRebecca McKillip
- Author(s)Rebecca McKillip
- PublisherStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1981
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleInternational Design Library
- Place of PublicationOwings Mills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStemmer House Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight210 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.