All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCPD's expertise is targeted at ensuring that the people architecture of a company supports the strategy, goals, and objectives of that company. Since all organizations and cultures are products of how the members think and interact with one ather, we have developed our expertise to directly address the building of corporate cultures that enable organizations to be more profitable, more productive, more adaptive, more self-correcting, and more flexible. The result is that the individuals who make up the companies emerge from our programs and coaching making wiser systemic decisions that directly impact the companies' ability to accomplish their strategic goals.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Bretto Milliner is the founder of The Center for Professional Development, Inc. (CPD), a management consulting and organizational development company that focuses its efforts on helping organizations create the most effective culture necessary to achieve their mission. CPD's broad scope of services and expertise allows the company to find the right combination of solutions to help clients unleash the full potential of their organization and of the people within it. Charlotte brings experience in organizational development, specializing in the assessment, design, and delivery of change programs with an emphasis on strategic alignment, leadership development, team development, and collaboration skills. Charlotte coordinates the activities of CPD's consultants and serves as the firm's primary designer of change initiative strategies and implementation plans. Over the last two decades, Charlotte has been a major force in shifting corporate cultures. To help a computer hardware manufacturer change from being technology-driven to customer-driven, she developed and implemented an integrated process that included strategy-development, team-building, change-management and company-wide training to ensure ownership at all levels. Charlotte also has created a leadership development model that has been used successfully around the world to train managers at all levels, while also improving upward feedback and information flow to senior managers. For an international mining and oil company in Australia, Charlotte used this model to define a curriculum for the development of future senior corporate leaders. Throughout her career, she has been consistently exploring patterns of excellence in human behavior. Charlotte has written and edited several articles, training manuals, and books in the field of human behavior. She holds a master's degree in human resource development from St. Thomas University, Miami Gardens, Florida, and a bachelors in general studies from the University of Miami, Miami, Florida. She completed her postgraduate work in linguistics at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Charlotte is committed to assisting women in becoming effective in business and does this through her membership and work with the Women Presidents' Organization and the Healthcare Business Women's Association.
- Author(s)Charolotte Milliner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.