All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.04
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
About this product
- DescriptionThrough her pioneering work with the chakra system, Adea Judith has mapped the striking connections between the yogic healing arts and modern psychology, as well as demonstrated how a combination of both can be dramatically more effective than using either one alone. On The Chakra System, listeners join Judith in 12 sessions of personal one-on-one guidance to learn how to use the seven chakras, or energy centers, to strengthen and focus their personal power, improve intimate relationships, enhance intuition, and enter into their highest spiritual wisdom.What, exactly, does it feel like when a chakra is deficient, excessive, or blocked? Can our early life experiences affect the energetic patterns that shape our physical and emotional well-being as adults? If so, how do we clear these blockages? Adea Judith addresses these and many other issues, using the same proven meditations, visualizations, and moving postures taught in her acclaimed chakra seminars.Even for people who have studied the chakra system for years, one question often remains: How do I actually work with the chakras to assist in healing? With The Chakra System, Adea Judith responds with the first guided audio learning course about chakra work the ultimate curriculum for tapping the hidden energy matrix of the body.
- Author BiographyAnodea JudithAnodea Judith, PhD, is the author of the chakra classics Wheels of Life and Eastern Body, Western Mind, along with several other award-winning books ( Waking the Global Heart ) and videos ( The Illuminated Chakras ) on psychology, spirituality, and global transformation. She is an internationally acclaimed speaker and workshop presenter, as well as a psychotherapist and yoga teacher. She holds a doctorate in mind-body health and a master s in clinical psychology. Her website of workshops, books, and products is www.SacredCenters.com.
- Author(s)Anodea Judith
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width254 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.