All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe global focus of corporations, government institutions, and NGOs have led to a defining question of the era: How do foreigners feel about working for Americans? Through surveys with over 700 Foreign Service nationals working within the US State Department, Benton examines perceptions of n-Americans working in overtly American environments.
- Author BiographyBond Benton is Assistant Professor of Communication at SUNY Fredonia in Fredonia, New York, USA. His doctorate is from the University of Vienna, Austria, with his dissertation focusing on the influence of culture on organizational meaning. His essays and research articles have appeared in journals and anthologies including Studies in Communication Sciences, The Journal of Popular Culture, Argumentation and Advocacy, and Public Relations Strategies in Action: A Casebook.
- Author(s)Bond Benton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.