All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaging hormones and unpredictable mood swings can make navigation into adulthood more than challenging. When puberty strikes, we are often thrown into vicious whirlwinds of euphoria, anger, anxiety, and depression. Confusing and unreliable emotions can color our perspective as we look at the choices available to us. Kwing the risks involved in the choices we face can help us recognize pitfalls and help us make decisions that are t based on faulty assumptions. Dr. Pearson gives us the information we need to do just that. She addresses difficult topics with straightforward confidence and gives teens as well as parents much to think about.
- Author(s)Twila Pearson Ph.D.
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight123 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.