All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Chamberlain Negotiation Principles: This poignant business fable explores the professional and personal impact that five critical negotiation tenets have on the lives of a struggling young salesman at the dawn of his career and an elderly subway dweller at the twilight of his self-condemned life of poverty. By weaving important negotiation tenets through a touching story as well as offering in-depth business analysis of the negotiation concepts shared in the fable, The Chamberlain Negotiation Principles helps you acquire a comprehensive understanding of the business process. The Chamberlain Negotiation Principles: a creative and valuable negotiation resource that will touch your heart and challenge your mind.
- Author BiographyJared Kelner's career started in the mid 1990s in California where he opened a chain of secondhand children's clothing stores. The Well Dressed Baby was featured in the August 1998 issue of Entrepreneur Magazine in an article entitled 10 Best Children's Businesses You Can Start Now. Since 1999, Jared Kelner has held several important service sales positions at one of the world's leading Internet corporations that designs and sells networking and communications technology. In 2006, Jared started The Infinite Mind Training Group (www.memory-trainers.com), which offers interactive memory improvement training seminars to corporations and the general public. Jared currently lives in central New Jersey with his wife and two children. To learn more about Jared Kelner, please visit www.jaredkelner.com.
- Author(s)Jared Kelner
- PublisherInfinite Mind Training Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfinite Mind Training Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.