All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together all the information any sportsperson needs in order to train and perform at a high level in sport. It includes information on: Strength and fitness training Nutrition Competition preparation Strategic skills development Develop speed and endurance Visual rehearsal Advanced NLP techniques Sports hypsis and much more This is an essential guide for anyone who wants to compete in sport and do well, whether at a local club level or at an international level. The book provides you with the secrets that the best coaches use to develop talent and produce high performance athletes.
- Author BiographyPeter D. Campbell is a journalist and sports consultant. He was born in Australia in 1983 and grew up in New Zealand where he developed a love for sport and the great outdoors enjoying sailing and tramping. Peter has competed competitively in sport throughout his childhood and adult life. He fences at a national level in New Zealand with a ranking often within the top 15 in the country. Peter's interests include psychology, languages and sport. He enjoys travelling and does his best to live parallel lives in New Zealand and Europe. The author is a keen fencer and sailor. In addition to his writing, Peter runs an NLP consultancy service Mind Design Ltd.
- Author(s)Peter D Campbell
- PublisherHerodotus Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerodotus Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.