All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the children's story, The Chance Brothers Race the Wildfire by Trudy C. Hart Bryce and Bryn Chance are riding their ponies on the Oklahoma range when they smell smoke. Realizing they are trapped, the brothers must race a wildfire to the creek to save themselves and a fawn found along the way.
- Author BiographyTrudy C. Hart, a wife, mother, and teacher to her two sons, Bryn and Bryce, and helper to her rancher husband, Scott, released her new children's book, The Chance Brothers Ride to the Rescue in 2007. Fourth in the series, it continues the adventures of the young brothers. The first book, The Chance Brothers'Really Spooky Halloween Adventure was followed by The Chance Brothers Race The Wildfire. Then she wrote The Chance Brothers' Gift for Daddy. Trudy hails from Kansas, where she was raised on a farm. She attended Dodge City Community College, where she earned an Associate of Arts degree in general studies, then attended the University of Kansas, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in journalism. She worked on small daily papers and wrote for an agricultural weekly magazine before marrying Scott and moving to his Oklahoma ranch. Trudy is currently applying her creative writing skills to stimulate her sons by creating a desire in them to read, and learn through the written word and encourage their imaginations in order that they might soar to new heights. She enjoys using her sons' experiences as inspiration for the stories
- Author(s)Trudy Hart
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.