The Change Book: Change the Way You Think about Change by Tricia Emerson, Mary Stewart (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange is hard, but learning more about it doesn't have to be boring.The Change Book: Change the Way You Think About Change helps you get smart on change management without the pain. It addresses framing your change, leadership, resistance, culture, communication and more. Flip it open to any page and you'll find powerful, concise, and easy advice from battle-tested practitioners.Why aren't your communication efforts working?The book addresses common pitfalls, like waiting too long, delivering bad news and hitting people with the wrong kinds of information.How many people should you involve in your new effort?There's advice on engaging the masses and there are real stories of organizations who harnessed the power of their people.What should you do about those who resist?Do you have to turn all of them into supporters? Read about finding the people in your sweet spot and focusing on them.How will you keep people excited and engaged?The book offers tips for getting buy-in and maintaining momentum.Each short chapter holds a nugget of wisdom on subjects like these. A great resource for seasoned change management professionals or the newly initiated, The Change Book provides tips, tools and bits of wisdom from those who have been there, helping to transform some of the most widely recognized organizations in the country.
- Author BiographyTrish Emerson has spent her career managing organizational change. Her passion is helping enhance the value of her clients most important asset their people. Trish so loves her chosen field that she launched her own firm, Emerson Human Capital Consulting (EHC). Since 2001, EHC has provided organizations with creative solutions that bring tangible results. She resides in Alameda, California. Mary Stewart loves to talk about change. A former Big Five change management consultant, Mary now considers herself a writer and communicator. She has found her groove helping Emerson Human Capital reach out to clients and the consulting industry. She helps craft messages to clients, maintains EHC's branding and image, and supports the communication line of business. Mary loves her work, but her true passions are raising her three children, finding and feeding two elusive cats, and spending time with her big, extended family in Oak Park, Illinois.
- Author(s)Mary Stewart,Tricia Emerson
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.