The Change Champion's Field Guide: Strategies and Tools for Leading Change in Your Organization by Louis Carter, Marshall Goldsmith, Roland L. Sullivan, Norman Smallwood, Dave Ulrich (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $129.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $243.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly a decade later, leading change pioneers in the field have realigned to bring you the second edition of the Change Champion's Fieldguide. This thoroughly revised and updated edition of the Change Champion's Field Guide is filled with the information, tools, and strategies needed to implement a best practice change or leadership development initiative where everyone wins. In forty-five chapters, the guide's contributors, widely ackwledged as the change champions and leaders in the fields of organizational change and leadership development, explore the competencies and practices that define an effective change leader. Change Champions such as Harrison Owen, Edgar Schein, Marv Weisbord, Sandra Jaff, Mary Eggers, William Rothwell, Dave Ulrich, Marshall Goldsmith, Judith Katz, Peter Koestenbaum, Dick Axelrod, David Cooperrider, and scores of others provide their sage advice, practical applications, and examples of change methods that work. Change Champion's Field Guide examines the topic of leadership and change within four main topics including: * Key elements of leading successful and results-driven change * Tools, models, instruments, and strategies for leading change * Critical success and failure factors * Trends and research on invation, change, and leadership * Guidelines on how to design, implement, and evaluate change and leadership initiatives * Fresh case studies that highlight leading companies who are implementing successful change in invative and inspired ways.
- Author BiographyLouis Carter is CEO and founder of Best Practice Institute (BPI) and concept innovator of the world's first 360-degree feedback tool on a social networking platform, skillrater.com. He and BPI were recognized as one of the top 15 in leadership development by Leadership Excellence magazine. Roland Sullivan is one of the original 100 change agents. Mentored by Bennis, he has led change efforts with more than 1,000 organizations in 30 countries and taught in over 14 universities, including the most recognized change program in the world, Pepperdine University. Marshall Goldsmith is widely recognized as one of the world's foremost authorities in helping leaders achieve positive, measurable change in behavior for themselves, their people, and their teams. Dave Ulrich has been ranked by Business Week as the #1 management educator. He has also been listed in Forbes as one of the world's top five business coaches. Norm Smallwood is president and co-founder of Results-Based Leadership, Inc. and is a recognized authority in developing businesses and their leaders to deliver results and increase value.
- Author(s)Dave Ulrich,Louis Carter,Marshall Goldsmith,Norman Smallwood,Roland L. Sullivan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1344 g
- Width179 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.